Full Time Worship Leader / Tech Support Position – Waynesboro, VA
Full time staff position is available at BraceBuilt church for a worship leader who can also do tech support.
Contact: Josh Akin – email@example.com – gracebuilt.org
Christian School Teachers: Calvary Chapel Honolulu – Aiea, Hawaii
Calvary Christian School of Honolulu, Hawaii is looking for teachers for the 2017/2018 school year. We desire enthusiastic individuals that are born-again, committed to Jesus and have a love for God’s Word, children, teaching, and learning. Our school is a ministry of Christ Jesus the Lord, and we have been called to teach the Bible and make Christ-like disciples within an academic environment. We offer a very competitive compensation package with a starting salary of $32,000+ with fully paid medical and dental benefits. Our school is centrally located on the Island of Oahu (Honolulu). The church/school campus is in a residential neighborhood and was just built twelve years ago. Interest parties my contact me at 808.524.0846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information about our ministry is located at http://cccsofhonolulu.org/
- A Teacher Application is available at http://cccsofhonolulu.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Teacher-Application-Updated-1.17.14.pdf (The application is good. Please disregard the date).
Contact: Pastor Ed Arcalas – Administrative Pastor, Calvary Chapel Christian School – Aiea, Hawaii
Youth/Worship Leader – opportunity at Calvary of the Siskiyous in Yreka, California.
We are looking for a Youth/Worship leader who is willing to wear many hats. The position would likely be a part time salary and help getting a secondary job in the community.
Contact: Pastor John Higelin email@example.com (530) 598-7288
If your ministry, school or church has a part/full time paid ministry position
open and would like to post the position here on the CCU website, please send email
Resource information should include:
1. The name of the ministry and position,
2. A brief description of the ministry, position, or job desired (2 to 3 sentences);
3. Contact information including email and phone #; and
4. Website links and/or social media links such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ etc..
Please allow about a week response time for your content to be reviewed and uploaded to the CCU website.
Back to Ministry Resources