2. Christian School Teachers: Calvary Chapel Honolulu – Aiea, Hawaii
Calvary Christian School of Honolulu, Hawaii is looking for teachers for the 2018/2019 school year. We desire enthusiastic individuals that are born-again, committed to Jesus and have a love for God’s Word, children, teaching, and learning. Our school is a ministry of Christ Jesus the Lord, and we have been called to teach the Bible and make Christ-like disciples within an academic environment. Our school is centrally located on the Island of Oahu (Honolulu).
We are in need of the following teaching positions for the next school year:
- Two Elementary Teachers
- Secondary (7-12) English/History
- High School Science (9-12) – Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and possibly some Mathematics
We offer a salary starting at $32,000+ a year with full medical and dental coverage. Teachers with children also receive a tuition discount. More information about our school may be found at cccsofhonolulu.org and the link for the Teacher’s Application is here: http://www.cccsofhonolulu.org/teacher-application/
Contact: Pastor Ed Arcalas – Administrative Pastor, Calvary Chapel Christian School – Aiea, Hawaii
Interest parties my contact Ed at 808.524.0846 or email email@example.com
3. Network Of International Christian Schools – The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions. For a list of international teaching opportunities https://www.nics.org/career-opportunities/
4. ARMY CHAPLAIN (Full-time and Part-time)
An Army chaplain is a spiritual leader whose influence extends beyond religious support. As an Army chaplain, you are not only a religious leader but also a counselor and a leader with a moral compass for your troops. The Army Chaplain Corp is religiously diverse, reflecting the diversity of the Army. However, each chaplain ministers according to the tenets of his/her distinctive faith community.
Job Duties include:
– Providing advice in matters pertaining to religion, morals, and morale
– Overseeing a full program of religious ministries, including workshops, counseling sessions, religious education and special events
– Officiate at official ceremonies such as military functions, funerals, and memorials
Contact: For more information or to see if you qualify to become an Army chaplain, please contact Chaplain (CPT) Michelle Suh, Virtual Chaplain Recruiter at West Chaplain Recruiting Station, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 307-3591. Looking forward to connecting with you!
West Chaplain Recreation Station
If your ministry, school or church has a part/full time paid ministry position
open and would like to post the position here on the CCU website, please send email
Resource information should include:
1. The name of the ministry and position,
2. A brief description of the ministry, position, or job desired (2 to 3 sentences);
3. Contact information including email and phone #; and
4. Website links and/or social media links such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ etc..
Please allow about a week response time for your content to be reviewed and uploaded to the CCU website.
Back to Ministry Resources