Calvary Chapel University is dedicated to helping students gain access to Christian higher education, especially those who would be unable to attend CCU without aid. It is our desire to provide financial assistance to students with demonstrated need, within the limits of the University’s resources.
With this goal in mind, Calvary Chapel University holds to the following financial aid philosophy:
- We will partner with the student and his or her family to arrange financing for the student’s education, using the individuals resources, the family’s resources, and CCU’s resources.
- Demonstrated need will be measured by a consistent and equitable need-analysis system. To be fair to all students seeking aid, need must be based objectively on a family’s financial resources — that is, on their ability to pay, not their willingness to pay.
- Special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and we use our professional judgement to determine when adjustments can be made.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are following the Lord’s call on your life and joining CCU. We want to be a “Helper of your joy!” We hope the offers below bless you!
By the numbers at CCU:
- 100% ONLINE serving all 50 states, 195 countries on 6 of the 7 continents (Praying for a student in Antarctica!!)
- 100% FULLY ACCREDITED by TRACS!
- 90% of ALL CCU students graduate DEBT-FREE!
- 90% of ALL CCU students graduate with a STRONGER view of SOUND DOCTRINE when they graduate from CCU!
- 75% of ALL CCU students graduate EARLY or ONTIME!
Source: Annual GSI, FSI and SEI surveys for (TRACS).
CCU offers the following scholarships to anyone accepted to the University.
- All Senior pastors and their family qualify for a 50% tuition scholarship.
- All students accepted to CCU qualify for 50% off their first class at CCU and an additional 25% off the balance of their degree.
- The Primary qualification for all scholarship awardees is this. You must take a class in at least 4 of our 9 modules each year to keep your scholarship with at least a 2.5 GPA.