The College of Biblical Studies trains Christian leaders to apply biblical truth across various arenas. This unique program requires unique library resources like the Cooperative Digital Resources Initiative (CDRI). Through our institutional membership with the American Theological Library Association, CCU students and faculty can access CDRI, a digital database of images of woodcuts, photographs, slides, papyri, coins, maps, postcards, manuscripts, lithographs, sermons, shape-note tune books, and various forms of Christian art, architecture, and iconography.
To locate resources or items for your research in biblical studies using CDRI:
- Use the Search Form and keyword searching to locate images.
- Browse individual or selected collections using the Limit by Collection
- Click on the name of the collection to see a collection description, which may provide ideas about relevant search terms.
- Select the collection or collections of interest, then click on the “Submit” button, which will bring you back to the Search Form.
- Enter search terms and your results will be limited to the collection(s) you selected. If you click on the “Search” button without filling in any search terms, the results will allow you to browse the entire collection(s) that you selected.