CCBC Graduates Can Return to Earn a Bachelor’s Degree!
Thanks to our new GRAD RETURN PROGRAM, CCBC graduates with an associate’s degree will now be able to return to live on-campus to take general education classes online with CCU to earn a bachelor’s, master’s and even a doctorate degree. Instead of taking online classes from home, you’ll be surrounded by hundreds of like-minded believers while fellowshipping on the Murrieta Hot Springs campus.
- Students will take three credits with CCBC on-campus each semester.
- Students will take twelve credits with CCU online each semester.
- At the end of two years, students will graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from CCU.
Available Degrees from CCU:
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Education (Specializations in Elementary Education, Secondary Education, or Educational Leadership).
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies (Specializations in Biblical Leadership, Biblical Counseling, Women’s Ministry, Youth Ministry, Church Planting, or Worship).
- Master’s & doctorate degrees are available, but vary on length and cost.
Study Online While Living On-Campus!
CCU students currently have an online community, but with this partnership, they will be able to have a like-minded residential campus as they study. CCU students of any age will join CCBC students at weekly chapels, daily meals, and weekly student events to foster fellowship and provide a Christian college atmosphere as they study. CCU classes will be taken online as group discussions with staff and other students will take place in our classrooms. Students will have access to our entire property, including our: library, recreation room, coffee shop, bookstore, hot springs, pool, tennis courts, basketball court and more.
Cost = $4,585 / Semester
($4,475 cash/check discounted price) This includes: CCU tuition discount, housing, food, and more. Full-time CCU students living at CCBC will also be able to audit CCBC Bible classes for free for personal enrichment.